|4 × 2 × 4 in
Dried Chaga Mushrooms | 4 oz.
- Helps to support a healthy immune system and reduce inflammation
- Helps to balance energy and increase mental sharpness
Directions: Use this Dried Mushroom with our Glass Tea Pot Infuser to make an herbal tea, vegetable broth or to make tincture and other extracts.
To make a tea:
-Use a small piece of the Chaga Mushroom
– Add to spring water in a pot and simmer ( low heat) for 30 minutes to an hour
– Strain the Chaga and cool.
– Sweeten with agave syrup
– Chaga tea can be stored in the refrigerator for one week or you can freeze it in an ice cube tray.